Here are the plain and simple facts about solar energy, which should help you in determining whether or not you’d like to install a solar energy system for your home or business.
* Installing a solar energy system is the “motherload” of money saving ideas when it comes to home energy savings.
* Solar energy can replace virtually any device that currently uses non-renewable fossil fuels.
* A solar energy system can provide electricity 24hours/7days.
* Solar energy can be stored in batteries (DC) and converted to electricity (AC) immediately or at a later date.
* Shell oil predicts that 50% of the world’s energy will come from renewable sources by 2040.
* Solar energy has become of increasing importance to developing countries due to the decrease in the availability of non-renewable fossil fuels.
* As alternative energy solutions develop and fossil fuel prices increase, solar energy will become more affordable.
* You can make your own residential solar energy panels for a fraction of the cost.
* Solar energy is like receiving “Free energy”.