Formula for playing football, high, low, playable, quick play, more value, more directly on the safety from our website.
Formula for playing high and low balls A card game with the number of cards combined as close as possible to 21 or 21 to win. If the total face value of the cards exceeds 21, it is considered an instant loss. Blackjack is a fun card that can make you a lot of profits.
How to play
- Players place bets in squares
- The dealer first deals different cards to the players and then gives them to themselves. In which the player receives 2 cards each and the dealer gets 1 card or 1 face up, 1 card (players’ cards must always be face down)
- If the 2 cards of the players total, the points on the cards are still very far from 21. Can call an unlimited number of cards. But if the points on the card exceed 21, lose immediately (call each card one by one, respectively The dealer calls the card the last one)
- Blackjack rules The dealer will call a card to a minimum of 17 points. If the player has scored 16 or less, the dealer is considered lost.
- If the player is satisfied that the 16th can be stopped Waiting for the dealer to score more than 21 players will win.
- A (Ace, H) cards have a value of 1 or 11. Depending on the rules of Blackjack, such as having A, 9 in the hand with a value of 10/20 etc.
- 2-10 cards have values according to the face of the cards
- J (Jack), Q (Queen, Madam), K (King) cards have a value of 10.
- Blackjack: Getting 21 points immediately when the first two cards are dealt.
- Hit: Call for more cards to get as close to 21 points as possible.
- Stand: Satisfying the card that is acquired (Other names: Stay, Stick, Stand pat)
- Double down (can only be used when the first 2 cards are dealt): This will increase your bet by 100% according to the rules of Blackjack. Players place bets over the four lines. In this case, only one additional card can be called to see what the third card will be.
- Split (can only be used when the first 2 cards are given): If a player receives a pair of cards, such as two 5 cards, the dealer asks if they want to split? If yes, players can play 2 sets of cards at that time
- Surrender (can only be used when the first 2 cards are dealt): In some games, players can ask to surrender And get only half of the bet money back
- Insurance (can only be used when the first 2 cards are dealt): If the dealer’s first card is A, the dealer asks if they have Insurance? If you do, add another half of the bet amount (such as 10 stake, Insurance is 5).
Because the dealer’s
A card is considered a high risk of winning. If the dealer gets blackjack, the player will get the extra money for insurance. On the other hand, if the dealer loses, the money for insurance is lost.
Thanks to information from UFABET.